Marching Along

Find out what we're doing and thinking as we develop WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition and the Tower Fall expansion!

Moderators: Neamara, Koa

loboLoco
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member

Marching Along

Post by loboLoco » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:13 pm

The snow may be melting here in Minnesota but winter is coming to WolfQuest

Yes, the next game update, v1.0.3, is just about ready for Public Beta — we thought it would be today, but gotta fix a couple things still. So we’ll release it tomorrow on Steam, in the beta channel.

This update includes the winter season we showed a few weeks ago, and some significant performance optimizations, especially for low-end computers with Intel integrated cards. On my test computer with an Intel HD 630, the game went from about 30fps to 55-60fps on Fastest — which I didn’t think would be possible, but I’m not complaining! Watch the video for details!

We have released the first episode of WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition (Amethyst Mountain) for PC/Mac on Steam and itch.io, as Early Access. While in Early Access, we are updating the game frequently with more features, multiplayer, and ultimately the Slough Creek episode with pups. The mobile version will come after the game is completed on PC/Mac platforms. We’ll then resume development of the next episode, Tower Fall (DLC).
Dave/loboLoco
WolfQuest Game Producer

elkhunter123456
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Marching Along

Post by elkhunter123456 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:41 pm

Nice to hear that your making lots of progress :D . Thats always good to hear. Cant wait for the new update

-Wolfdog-
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Wolf

Re: Marching Along

Post by -Wolfdog- » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:18 am

The frozen waterfall adds a very nice touch!